Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Ends Friday May 29th 3 pm Central time.
Buy it now.
One dozen Assorted purebred chicken eggs. $25.00 including shipping.
To ship on Saturday.

You could receive any of the following breeds.
Speckled Sussex
Egyptian Fayoumi
Delaware
Empordanessa
Icelandic
Norwegian Jaerhorn
Black Penedesenca
Crele Penedesenca
Partridge Penedesenca
Tomaru
Silver Phoenix
White Rock
My choice of breeds ( whatever lays the day before).
Please pay via Paypal no later than 9 pm on Friday. I can not guarantee hatch in any way!
Thanks!

Sold! Hoping for a couple more Penedeseca's
wink.png

2 doz Good Shepard Barred Rocks (blue and reg) pen has some solid blue and black rocks so some single barred cockerels are possible. $50 Shipped for all of them

2 doz mixed Blue Partridge Rocks (PROJECT pen) - Blue Partridge rock (4th-5th generation) x Dick Horstman Partridge Rock hens. Some GSBR from above and some Sapphire and Olive Eggers. $50 shipped for all of them (6 from each pen)

2 doz Sapphire Hatching eggs that I can ship Saturday $50 shipped for all of them!

BIG BOX of 32 HENS CHOICE (I can do several of these)
anything from the following - GSBR, Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans, Blue Partridge Rocks, CCL, Sapphire, Blue and Black Copper Marans, Olive Eggers, Bielefelder, Silkies, Rhodebars, Easter Eggers...... I will TRY to get 3-4 of anything I send. $65 SHIPPED

I can do some just silkies too if anyone is interested. I don't know how many I have but I have Partridge and Blue Partridge, White & BBS in one pen.... I think that is all I can let go. $35 a doz plus shipping.... TOP lines from Grumpy Goat, Heirloom Orpington... I try to keep only the best silkies I can.

Message me!

Last edited:
2 doz Good Shepard Barred Rocks (blue and reg) pen has some solid blue and black rocks so some single barred cockerels are possible.  $50 Shipped for all of them

2 doz mixed Blue Partridge Rocks (PROJECT pen) - Blue Partridge rock (4th-5th generation) x Dick Horstman Partridge Rock hens.  Some GSBR from above and some Sapphire and Olive Eggers.  $50 shipped for all of them (6 from each pen)

2 doz Sapphire Hatching eggs that I can ship Saturday  $50 shipped for all of them! 

anything from the following - GSBR, Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans, Blue Partridge Rocks, CCL, Sapphire, Blue and Black Copper Marans, Olive Eggers, Bielefelder, Silkies, Rhodebars, Easter Eggers...... I will TRY to get 3-4 of anything I send.  $65 SHIPPED

I can do some just silkies too if anyone is interested.  I don't know how many I have but I have Partridge and Blue Partridge, White & BBS in one pen.... I think that is all I can let go.  $35 a doz plus shipping.... TOP lines from Grumpy Goat, Heirloom Orpington... I try to keep only the best silkies I can.

Message me! 
ooh I would sure like the blue partridge rocks but don't have the money

2 doz Good Shepard Barred Rocks (blue and reg) pen has some solid blue and black rocks so some single barred cockerels are possible. $50 Shipped for all of them

2 doz mixed Blue Partridge Rocks (PROJECT pen) - Blue Partridge rock (4th-5th generation) x Dick Horstman Partridge Rock hens. Some GSBR from above and some Sapphire and Olive Eggers. $50 shipped for all of them (6 from each pen)

2 doz Sapphire Hatching eggs that I can ship Saturday $50 shipped for all of them!

anything from the following - GSBR, Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans, Blue Partridge Rocks, CCL, Sapphire, Blue and Black Copper Marans, Olive Eggers, Bielefelder, Silkies, Rhodebars, Easter Eggers...... I will TRY to get 3-4 of anything I send. $65 SHIPPED

I can do some just silkies too if anyone is interested. I don't know how many I have but I have Partridge and Blue Partridge, White & BBS in one pen.... I think that is all I can let go. $35 a doz plus shipping.... TOP lines from Grumpy Goat, Heirloom Orpington... I try to keep only the best silkies I can.

Message me!
i would definately take the barred rocks but i dont have room in the bators for 24 egg
th.gif
s

@TJChickens pm'd you about Call duck eggs. Would love them shipped out Sunday or Monday, if possible. As soon as possible, so I can stick them in my little girl's growing nest outside before she starts setting on them. Waiting to hear back. Thanks again! :)

I can ship these out MONDAY!

12 Crested Cream Legbars - $55 SHIPPED some eggs are small but hatch just fine.

9 Silkies - White BBS in the same pen. Produce mostly Blues $35 SHIPPED

9 Silkies - Partridge and Blue Partridge $35 SHIPPED

Back
Top Bottom