Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN : MO NPIP AI Monitored * Can Ship WED with PP before noon

6 BBS Mottled Ameraucana Project Hatching Eggs - $45 including shipping Cold pack available for additional $3
Full Mottled and with the addition of a Show Quality Gold Based Black cockerel directly from Cliff Redden, there can be splits as well.
As always, sufficient genetic diversity exists in m

y breeding pens for you to go forward with your own program without the need to add other lines for some time.

SOLD

UGH. Things *just* got dried out and I got the nest boxes cleaned out and just started saving eggs again. And now that tropical storm is supposed to dump 4-6" of rain on us, so this may be the last BCM eggs until fall or next spring, since they're coming to the end of their cycle anyway.

These girls lay lots of #8s and #9s for the first couple months of their cycle before they start lightening up. I have exactly 20 eggs, of course being the end of their cycle, they've lost lots of color. (The pic on my monitor shows them a bit lighter than their actual color).

I have exactly 20 eggs laid Sunday, yesterday and today.. Several are very clean, but most have a bit of mud on them from the rain we've already gotten, but not too bad. They were laid in very clean shavings.

I want $75 (includes shipping), or $85 if they go to Alaska.

They need to ship tomorrow, so need to be paid for tonight.

If you want them, post "sold" and send Paypal to [email protected] then immediately pm me with your address and any special instructions.

Last edited:
BIN - cross posted
30+ Coturnix quail hatching eggs.
$40 shipped. I have TWO orders available.

I have plenty of extras. These will be out of my brown, white, and golden pens. Great hatch rates, well growing chicks, lovely birds to watch. Pictures available on our website, my phone wont let me upload any. Hens choice on eggs, higher chances on browns currently.

Can ship within 24 hours of payment.

FUN BOX OF EGGS! A Surprise mix of eggs in every box! I can do several boxes.

32 eggs in the box $50 SHIPPED!

Could be anything from the following pens, at least 2 eggs from any pen I have to ship (not going to get EVERY pen) some will get 6+ from those pens.

Blue and Reg Barred Rocks
Blue and Reg Partridge Rocks
Choc/Mauve/Black and Blue Eng Orpingtons (Very Few of these)
Sapphires
Olive Eggers
Choc Cuckoo Wyandotte PROJECT
Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams
Silkies, partridge/Blue Partridge, White and BBS
Blue Jubilee Split cockerel x MO and Jubilee and 2 blue jubilee splits getting Mottled looking chicks so far.

I can add GUINEA eggs if anyone wants some.

That may be it. PM for paypal info.... I can ship these MONDAY!

I can do this again this week! Lots of eggs. I can do full doz on Olive Egger Eggs, Barred Rocks, Partridge rocks, Sapphires and Blue Jubilee project pen. I have cooler boxes and ice packs available for an additional fee. I can't ship 32 eggs in the cooler boxes but will still make you a good deal.

Quote:
The Jubilee Split orps and SPW are gone!

CROSS POST
Buy It Now for shipping today or tomorrow
$25+$20 shipping
27 Variety Hatching Eggs
I have 6 Cream Legbars, 7 English Black Orpingtons, 5 Crele/Rhodebar Project, 3 English Jubilee Orpingtons, 4 Easter Eggers, 2 Olive Eggers.

Cream Legbars-2 roos over 11 hens, Greenfire lines A,B,C
Black Orps-1 roo over 4 hens, came from Papa's Poultry
Crele/Rhodebar Project-1 Crele Orp roo over Greenfire lines Rhodebar hens
Jubilee Orps-2 roos over 1 hen, Greenfire, Sacre, Ewe Crazy lines
Easter Eggers-1 Jubilee roo over 3 EE hens
Olive Eggers-1 Rhodebar roo over early Greenfire lines Rhodebar hens that laid olive eggs. Getting brown and olive eggs.

Can't guarantee hatch rate due to PO or incubation process.

I just got eggs from Swindledana and most are growing nicely... She even sent extras
thumbsup.gif

I do have these listed elsewhere too!

Going to sell some breeds.... just have too many.
Quad of Good Shepard Barred Rocks - Cock is one I breed from a GSBR roo I got from Matt1616 on BYC. 2 Hens DIRECT from GS, and 1 Blue Barred Rock from my breedings. $125 FIRM. I have some younger birds too if you are interested in a few more.

Mauve Eng Orpington Pen - I can do 2 sets from this pen. I have a Choc Split and a Choc Cock. There are 2 or 3 Mauve hens, 1 Blue, 1 Black, 2 or 3 Choc hens. Quads (would need to be a mix of the colors and not ALL choc) $250

Foley Silver Laced Wyandotte Hens - 3 available $35 each (no roos sorry)

Foley BLRW - 2 Pairs first pair I a Black BLRW (direct from Jerry Foley) He is the NICEST Rooster I have and he comes with a nice Blue BLRW hen. $125 and the other pair is a Splash BLRW I grew out with a Black BLRW hen $100 (100% blue chicks from that cross)

Lavender Copper Marans - PROJECT PEN These are still in the project phase and need to be improved by breeding with Black Coppers! 2 Quads available (i have a couple of splits that will be in each quad - I might have more hens available and a few juvies) $200 additional hens between $40-50 depending on color.

Shipping available only if weather permits. Shipping and Boxes are Additional.

I do have these listed elsewhere too! 

Going to sell some breeds.... just have too many.
Quad of Good Shepard Barred Rocks - Cock is one I breed from a GSBR roo I got from Matt1616 on BYC. 2 Hens DIRECT from GS, and 1 Blue Barred Rock from my breedings. $125 FIRM. I have some younger birds too if you are interested in a few more.

Mauve Eng Orpington Pen - I can do 2 sets from this pen. I have a Choc Split and a Choc Cock. There are 2 or 3 Mauve hens, 1 Blue, 1 Black, 2 or 3 Choc hens. Quads (would need to be a mix of the colors and not ALL choc) $250

Foley Silver Laced Wyandotte Hens - 3 available $35 each (no roos sorry)

Foley BLRW - 2 Pairs first pair I a Black BLRW (direct from Jerry Foley) He is the NICEST Rooster I have and he comes with a nice Blue BLRW hen. $125 and the other pair is a Splash BLRW I grew out with a Black BLRW hen $100 (100% blue chicks from that cross)

Lavender Copper Marans - PROJECT PEN These are still in the project phase and need to be improved by breeding with Black Coppers! 2 Quads available (i have a couple of splits that will be in each quad - I might have more hens available and a few juvies) $200 additional hens between $40-50 depending on color.

Shipping available only if weather permits.  Shipping and Boxes are Additional.
gah, I want a quad of those orps but between the weather and AI I won't have anything shipped in. Blech

Back
Top Bottom