Just joined and excited

welcome-byc.gif
What are you wanting, eggs, meat, pets or show !?? I recommend sebrights for show, buff orpingtons for pets, hybrids for eggs and cornish cross for meat! xxx

Hi and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. I think I'd be more inclined to check out what breeds are available in Ghana. If it's anything like East Africa then it's either commercial birds, local road-runners and with a bit of searching, one or two sources of "so called" breeds.

Check out the coops section (brown tab at top of page), but ensure that you factor in your temperatures up there, i.e. lots and lots of ventilation.

Hi and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. I think I'd be more inclined to check out what breeds are available in Ghana. If it's anything like East Africa then it's either commercial birds, local road-runners and with a bit of searching, one or two sources of "so called" breeds.

Check out the coops section (brown tab at top of page), but ensure that you factor in your temperatures up there, i.e. lots and lots of ventilation. 

I was looking at some exotic chickens online and was wondering how i could get some hatching eggs to put under a brooding hen here in Ghana... Is there a was i can order some exotic chicken(or hatching eggs) and have them shipped to Ghana??? Please help.

I was looking at some exotic chickens online and was wondering how i could get some hatching eggs to put under a brooding hen here in Ghana... Is there a was i can order some exotic chicken(or hatching eggs) and have them shipped to Ghana??? Please help.

Thats going to be a tough ask. Even shipping within a country can significantly reduce hatch rates - never mind the effects of being flown. Maybe if you know of someone that is going overseas, and asking them to bring some eggs back with them could work
idunno.gif

If your going for exotic I would recommend cream legbars or a silke mix they are absolutely GORGEOUS

Back
Top Bottom