Just knitted my first chicken sweater

Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Indiana
I made a sweater for Bobo. I think he's a dude so maybe I shouldn't have made it hot pink and purple...he looked so cute! Mad but cute! It has a rolled neck. The back comes down to a point over the tail. Open wing holes with a tie around the belly. As soon as I get to a real computer I'll put up pics. I might make them tshirts tomorrow...I am out of my mind...starting a chicken fashion line...my poor chickies!

It's ok...really. I feel like I need to admit that I knitted a scarf for Joker(quarter horse) last winter. He wasn't thrilled in the least. My dogs have gotten scarves and they didn't appreciate them. They were quite disapproving of the scarves actually. I am so happy there are others like me!!
wee.gif

I now have an order in for rooster legwarmers. Gonna make em first thing tomorrow. Slike will be the lucky recipient since that's the first measurements that I recieved. Robert the Polish will have some fresh blue stripey legwarmers...

yes post pictures, then you can start taking orders. The rest of us who dont know how to knit will have to buy them from you, my chickens like to stay up to date on the current fashion trends too.

This reminds me of a story my mother told me. When she was a little girl, which was about 70 years ago, they had a chicken born without feathers. They made a fur coat for it out of mole skin!

Back
Top Bottom