Just Need a Rant (Trigger Warning)

Everyone has pain, others hide it better than others, I can be a master at times, I know. But there's a sick kind of joy in knowing that there are others that are going through and have gone through what you are. A sick kind of happiness that someone else is enduring the pain we are. And that in itself is hurtful... that we find joy in the fact that someone else is in the same amount of pain that we ourselves are in...
It's gladness born from knowing that there is someone out there who understands what you're going through. Someone who can relate to you and knows how you feel. It makes you feel less alone in the world because there's someone who you can talk to who will understand.
For example, I have type 1 diabetes. I don't wish it on anyone, but I'm always happy whenever I find someone else who has it because they understand what I'm dealing with in a way that nobody without it can.

Don't beat yourself up over being happy to have found someone who you can relate to. It means that you aren't alone. It's tragic what happened to you and them, but at least you have each other and can be understood -- you aren't alone.

I'm bad at putting this into words, sorry. Point is, don't feel bad. Talk to us. We'll be here. I, personally, will probably be in and out of this thread, but feel free to kick me anytime you want to talk.
We're here praying and hoping for you, Willowhisp. :hugs

on a daily basis in my house, I: get home (which requires a 15 to 20 min walk... uphill), do dishes, cook, do dishes again, feed dogs rats and mice, feed all six members in my household... twice, do laundry, sweep and mop the floors, water the snakes (they get fed once a month), check the geckos(they get fed every three days), clean up whatever mess the three year old makes, keep three autistic children in check and entertained for 4 to 5 hours, get the two grade school children in bed, make sure my mom has everything she needs before bed, and then I can finally head upstairs myself and have a few extra hours of alone time before going to bed myself.

on a daily basis in my house, I: get home (which requires a 15 to 20 min walk... uphill), do dishes, cook, do dishes again, feed dogs rats and mice, feed all six members in my household... twice, do laundry, sweep and mop the floors, water the snakes (they get fed once a month), check the geckos(they get fed every three days), clean up whatever mess the three year old makes, keep three autistic children in check and entertained for 4 to 5 hours, get the two grade school children in bed, make sure my mom has everything she needs before bed, and then I can finally head upstairs myself and have a few extra hours of alone time before going to bed myself.
As I said, you're a very good daughter. Your family would be absolutely lost without you. I'm sorry that this is so hard for you. I can share some ideas with you on how to entertain your siblings if you want me to. :hugs :hugs :hugs

You are an amazing person @Willowhisp . I know it’s hard, and that you’re in a position where you don’t think you can do anything to make it easier. To be able to do all of what you do, you truly are amazing. Everyone really would be lost without you. Your mother may not think so, but I’m sure that’s why she acts that way. She wishes she could be more like you. What she won’t admit to you I will. You are extraordinary.

Good morning @Willowhisp. How are you doing today? :hugs:hugs
I don't really know right now actually... it's one of those feelings that cannot be explained by words... though I feel bad for my boyfriend because he has been nothing but sweet to me and I've pushed him away some today even though I want to try and explain to him just how much his mere presence means to me... so I guess the day just has yet to play itself through :)...

I don't really know right now actually... it's one of those feelings that cannot be explained by words... though I feel bad for my boyfriend because he has been nothing but sweet to me and I've pushed him away some today even though I want to try and explain to him just how much his mere presence means to me... so I guess the day just has yet to play itself through :)...
Do you feel at peace? Like, I'll try to explain it..... You feel like everything is going to be ok, even if you look around and things could look like disaster. I don't know if I did good explaining, for, peace can be strange and unexplainable at times.
I'll be praying that your day goes well. Don't feel pressured on anything. :hugs:hugs:hugs💕♥️

Back
Top Bottom