Just Need a Rant (Trigger Warning)

Pics
@Willowhisp
Jesus Loves You.
You are not alone, and we are praying for you ❤️ :hugs
If you need to talk, we're here for you. Questions? Ask.

God's love for you is incredible. The Bible constantly tells us that "His love endures forever". Remember that. When you might think you are not loved, remember God loves you, and WE LOVE YOU no matter what happens. God is there for you. He'll help with what you're going through. Just talk to Him like you might ask a friend. He is your friend.​
There is a purpose in life. In the Bible, it says (John 3:16) "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life".
Could you imagine? Everlasting life in heaven where all you pain, tears, and suffering are washed away and are replaced with happiness and glory for the Lord.
Let this be an encouragement to you. Turn to God in your troubles. The Bible also says "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you"! ~1 Peter 5:7
Isn't that amazing!
God is so gracious to us. Pray to Him whenever you can.

Again, we are praying for you and WE LOVE YOU. Jesus Loves You.
May the Glory of God be shown in your life, in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

My intent was not to sound harsh, or even judgemental. Sometimes narcissistic tendencies are born out of trauma. Imagine your parents or the people you trust never being there for you. You become very independent and never develop relationship skills or empathy because it was never shown to you. It's very sad but people are often a product of their environment. But hopefully we can as you did choose a different way. I don't have children but I think I am very maternal, it shows up in my occupation and of course my insane love for all these chickens 😂
my mother often gets mad at me because I am too independent...

I Absolutely agree, and hopefully @Willowhisp will see that, I love animals also, probably more than ppl (well except my kids obvs) I didn’t think you were being judgmental, you were just telling the truth, sometimes the truth hurts, seems harsh, I know that personally, but the truth is better than a lie.
it is easy to love animals more. I have well over 100 animals of many different species in my care and I can easily say I love them more than any one person... well maybe my boyfriend above them... slightly

Everyone has pain, others hide it better than others, I can be a master at times, I know. But there's a sick kind of joy in knowing that there are others that are going through and have gone through what you are. A sick kind of happiness that someone else is enduring the pain we are. And that in itself is hurtful... that we find joy in the fact that someone else is in the same amount of pain that we ourselves are in...

Back
Top Bottom