Just Need a Rant (Trigger Warning)

Do you feel at peace? Like, I'll try to explain it..... You feel like everything is going to be ok, even if you look around and things could look like disaster. I don't know if I did good explaining, for, peace can be strange and unexplainable at times.
I'll be praying that your day goes well. Don't feel pressured on anything. :hugs:hugs:hugs💕♥️
I understood what you meant but earlier that was not the case lol, I mean, I'm good now, I've taken my anxiety med twice today now, and I usually take only one, even though I'm aloud to take up to 5 a day
I'm good. There's been a lot of excitement going on today, but it's good excitement so far. :p
that's good :)

Hey @Willowhisp how has your day been? :love
well, it hasn't been so bad, I finally got back into counseling and my counselor told me I should tell my case worker what I told her, my anger is at an extreme level but I am going through extreme withdrawal and facing my MDD head on on top of balancing my home life and social life and chores with everything, hoping that once I get my antidepressants back, some things will start to look better

well, it hasn't been so bad, I finally got back into counseling and my counselor told me I should tell my case worker what I told her, my anger is at an extreme level but I am going through extreme withdrawal and facing my MDD head on on top of balancing my home life and social life and chores with everything, hoping that once I get my antidepressants back, some things will start to look better
That’s good that it is not so bad! 😄 as long as you remember to deal with one thing at a time, so you don’t get overwhelmed, I’m sure u will be fine! Keep us posted and you know where we all are if u need to rant. Good luck

**update**

I took my siblings trick or treating on Sunday, had to fight with my mother but in the end, I got to take them out. I had both an anxiety attack and a panic attack on Sunday as well however and came very close to suicide and yesterday just seemed so off and surreal for some reason... nothing seems worth it right now but I don't want to hurt anyone so I'm hangin in for the time being.

**update**

I took my siblings trick or treating on Sunday, had to fight with my mother but in the end, I got to take them out. I had both an anxiety attack and a panic attack on Sunday as well however and came very close to suicide and yesterday just seemed so off and surreal for some reason... nothing seems worth it right now but I don't want to hurt anyone so I'm hangin in for the time being.
:hugs

I had both an anxiety attack and a panic attack on Sunday as well however and came very close to suicide and yesterday just seemed so off and surreal for some reason...
I'm so sorry you had to go through this :hugs

nothing seems worth it right now
It's worth it. You're worth it. We care about you ❤️ Jesus Loves You

**update**

Hi Willow 😊
Sorry to hear you are feeling so low ☹️ Have you been able to speak to your therapist? Did you get your medication sorted out? What was it that made you panick and feel anxious? I wish you could have reached out on Sunday and not have to go through this on your own, as you can see, a lot of people on here really care for you.

Hi Willow 😊
Sorry to hear you are feeling so low ☹️ Have you been able to speak to your therapist? Did you get your medication sorted out? What was it that made you panick and feel anxious? I wish you could have reached out on Sunday and not have to go through this on your own, as you can see, a lot of people on here really care for you.
hey, my meds have not gotten sorted out and I only speak to my therapist weekly. I did end up writing a looooong letter to my mother but I think it might've made things worse tbh. I panicked because of a conversation my dad brought up and I was anxious because my mom tore apart my room looking for something that wasn't there...

hey, my meds have not gotten sorted out and I only speak to my therapist weekly. I did end up writing a looooong letter to my mother but I think it might've made things worse tbh. I panicked because of a conversation my dad brought up and I was anxious because my mom tore apart my room looking for something that wasn't there...
Oh bless you! 🥺 I think it is very important that your medication is sorted out for you asap. Could you see your therapist a bit more for an extra bit of support? Sometimes it is better to write a letter so you can say how you really feel, without being interrupted or getting into an argument 🙂 I’m glad you decided to hang in there, that shows your strength 😊 you said you went trick or treating with your siblings…that must have been fun! It is good you had a break from your situation. My lot dressed up as Harley Quinn, a skeleton and Harry Potter 🤣

Back
Top Bottom