Just released !! New 1040 income tax form for year 2008 must see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It's not? It puts everyone into one of two categories.

Either you're in category (a): a "drain on society" looking for a "handout" or category (b): someone who voted Republican in the past election (implied to be richer, smarter, better, whatever).

I don't see any satire there. It's just a picture saying "With the guy we have now, this is what is going to happen, so get ready to start hurting (everyone on "my" team)."

What I do see is a group of people who are sad that their "team" lost and can't get over it, so they're laughing and joking to make themselves feel better.

Go post this picture in the thread about BYCers receiving "Angel Food." I'm sure you'll get loads of laughs over there.

Glad I'm to old to worry about filing income tax, since I don't make enough money just drawing SS, but I still had a good laugh.Lets laugh now, since next year we may be needing each others shoulders to cry on
fl.gif
marrie

Advice: enjoy a laugh people!!!!! I think it's funny!! Thanks for sharing. I really don't think the person who posted this wanted it to turn into a religious, political arguement!! Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom