Just renewed my NPIP and

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
I worry every. time. I don't know why! hehe I don't have any illnesses in my flock that I know of, but I watch anxiously every time, worrying that something will be wrong!

My "norm" for this is to worm, dust, clip claws, etc. Doing it when I renew the testing helps me remember when I did it last so I can do it on a regular basis without overdoing it. heh (I remember things in odd ways!)

Anyway...it went well. It was pouring rain last time he was here and today it was just wet from rain the last two days, but wasn't actually raining.

Last edited:
This is something I've REALLY wanted to sign up for. But I'm worried that if I do, it will somehow tangle me up in the NAIS net. I think I'd quit showing my horses before I'd risk them to NAIS and now I'm worried that having the poultry will flag my horses somehow.

So far everyone in my flock is from an NPIP hatchery/breeder, so we've got a good beginning. But I'd really like to keep them up-to-date. Dang this NAIS crap!

What to do, what to do!

:eek:

I thought of spraying for bugs when the vets were here doing my birds too, but didnt think of it till AFTER they had left. I have to do it every two months, but while I had them all inside and had to handle them all, it would have been a good day to do it.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom