just set 4 pea eggs and 4 more tomarrow any one with me?

Quote:
MinxFox I feed a 20% med chick starter this is all the protein they need here is a few chicks I have hatched these are from a week old to a few days old so far I have hatched 5 javas and a burmese several whites and peachs
46579_100_1386.jpg

How does one get peafowl eggs from members here, do they list auctions or do they have list of prices? We have IB, IB black shoulder, white, I have one opal male and one Bronze female, I need to purchase Opal eggs, and Bronze eggs. Please PM me or message me if you have any for sale

Thank you
Holly

Quote:
I don't think it make any different I set mine in trays with the little end down been doing this for years just hatch 10 out of 10 eggs the last two days.

Quote:
No I think I am just having bad luck and that is why the eggs don't seem to have turned out. I was really hopping at least one would be good, who knows maybe one is I will keep checking in the following days. I hope your eggs are good.
fl.gif

Quote:
I have an older GQF sportsman model and it was originally used for incubating Emu eggs. So the egg holders are bigger and work great for pea eggs. I left mine on there side and didn't even add extra water for them and they hatch just fine. The reason I didn't put the humidity higher is b/c I got the eggs mixed up and I didn't know which ones were suppost to hatch which day so I just left them in there and they hatched just fine.

I would take them out of the turner though.
smile.png
Good Luck!
thumbsup.gif

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom