Just some cute duck videos.

I took my sweethearts for a walk this weekend and they were out of their minds with excitement. I wasn't able to take them for a couple of days because we are trying to keep Thimbleberry (the white one) dry and it was pouring rain. I tried explaining that most ducks don't actually get to go on daily walks but they wouldn't listen. 🙄
Adorable! I just love your Welsh Harlequin - her coloration is so beautiful! Where did you get her?

Adorable! I just love your Welsh Harlequin - her coloration is so beautiful! Where did you get her?
Thank you!! :love:love:love

Isn't she great? *gush* I just love her. Her name is Pigweed. I got her from a random feed store as a day old duckling 6 years ago. I was so new I didn't think to ask where they got their ducklings. I think she's a silver phase, since she gets even less flecks in the summer, but I don't really know that much about breeds.

Ooh I was just looking through old YouTube vids and found this video from the first time i brought Pigeon home and the first time she met Penguin, Pigeon was a bit scared of Penguin but not scared of me at all I believe someone raised her without any other ducks and then dumped her at the park. Its awesome how amazing of friends they have become since then they are inseparable now.

Back
Top Bottom