Just want to verify!

I just noticed on your profile that you are in Atlanta! I was born and raised there and live in NC now, BUT my mom is there now visiting family and will be coming home Wednesday, if you don't have anyone to take them, maybe I can work it out with her to bring them home to me! :) Mom is in the Conley area near Forest Park if you're familiar with the area.....

I just noticed on your profile that you are in Atlanta! I was born and raised there and live in NC now, BUT my mom is there now visiting family and will be coming home Wednesday, if you don't have anyone to take them, maybe I can work it out with her to bring them home to me! :) Mom is in the Conley area near Forest Park if you're familiar with the area.....
I'm probably replying too late, but that would be a good fix for my problem. Feel free to PM or email me and maybe I can meet up with your mom somewhere. Feel free to email me at alex.amsoil at gmail.

Update on my first batch of chicks: the RIR gave his first real crow yesterday. I got with the breeder today and she took him back. We're waiting a few more weeks to see what the Sex-link turns out to be. I took it over with the RIR and the breeder wasn't convinced it was a roo based on several factor - the most telling was how it interacted with the rest of her hens. So I'm keeping it another while. I'll post another update in a few weeks.

In the mean-time, I got a couple more chicks to replace my BO a months or so ago. I'll post some pics in a few, probably on a different thread.

Back
Top Bottom