Just wanted to show off my girlys...

cthrash1

Songster
11 Years
Apr 15, 2008
Somerset, KY
Just how many girls can fit in this dust bath? Front left on around... Rosey(Blue Andalusian), Union(Buff Columbian Cochin bantam), Liberty(EE), and BC(Barred Rock)
1261342084.jpg

Our sons standard Buff Cochin, P'nut Butter... She is as wide as she is long and tall, about the size of a basketball right now. Just laid her first egg last week.
1261342057.jpg

Rosey(Blue And) She followed me around yesterday posing every time the Ph cam was aimed at the girls
1261341892.jpg

1261341568.jpg

1261341204.jpg

Pigpen(EE) as appropriately named cause she loves to scratch in the mud after a rain or snow
1261341700.jpg

Everyone but Barbie(Black Australorp)... BC(BR), Pigpen(EE), Boo(Blue Ameraucana), Liberty(EE), Union(Buff Columbian Cochin bantam), Rosey(Blue And) of course she is posing again for me, And our basketball P'nut Butter(standard Buff Cochin)
1261341549.jpg

Up close and personal of Liberty
1261341310.jpg

6 of the Girls munchin on Lo Mein... Yeah I know, their pen has gotten quite muddy these snowy and rainy days... But whose hasn't
1261341176.jpg

Sorry somewhat burry... Showing how pretty Barbies(Black Australorp) comb and wattles are against her black feathers but it didn't show well with the ph cam...
1261341839.jpg

Wow. I'm no expert, but I think your birds are beautiful. BC's barring, P'nut Butter's roundness (I could never be that fat and get away with it!), Pigpen's neck feathers, Liberty's muffs and beard, and of course, Rosey. Rosey's gorgeous!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you for the sweet compliments... I love these girls... They are each and everyone a sweet bird and full of all different personalities. Like P'nut butter is nosey as can be and has to be right there seeing what you have in your hand or helping with the chores(Right! Looking for that treat actually)... Barbie has got to be the fastest egg layer, she is in and out before you know she went in. BC is the bossy greedy one and takes forever on the nest(I think she doesn't want anyone else to be in it), Rosey LOVES the camera, Union is the sweet little one of the bunch(only bantam I have so she's babied), Liberty will let me touch her every once in a while as does Boo, who was named this because she screamed at me from the time she flew out of the shipping box, and then there's Pigpen who is always full of mud up her legs when it is wet and muddy out.

Back
Top Bottom