Just when you think you've got FB figured out

woodmort

RIP 1938-2020
9 Years
Jul 6, 2010
they change it. Have you gotten used to the new format yet?
barnie.gif

My letter to FaceBook,

You must have self esteem issues becuse you keep changing. Well, stop, we all think your stupid and over-rated now, we liked you the way you where, so please, do us a favor and go back to your simple self? -Your friend, Holly

I still get the old Facebook when I use Safari. I know I get the new version with Firefox, but haven't tried the other browsers.

I only used the new version for a second and I don't know if I like it as I might not get help for my games as people won't be able to find my posts, I think.

I sent them a fairly detailed feedback message that ended with "MySpace, anyone?" The new changes are unwieldly at best, especially the real-time feed box on the right and the "top stories" that are automatically chosen for you and pegged to the top of your feed. Three of those were cut-and-paste, "97% won't repost this" memes from two friends who are addicted to the things. Top stories? More like "something to scroll over." Let me decide what's important to me, FB, kthnxbai.

If you switch to English (UK) in your language settings it's slightly better - although the stalker box feed remains, the top stories nonsense is eliminated.

Quote:
If you need help with games you can add me lol.

I havent messed with any of the new settings they added in fear of missing something like my game posts so to me its the same just with things switched around and a more annoying set up. I really do not like it.

Its a huge pain in the arse now!
I spent almost all morning just clicking on the new buttons just to see what would happen.
tongue.png

Oh and adding pictures is such a pain in the butt too! I tried yesterday and today to upload some new pictures of my call ducks and I would get bored of waiting and go do something else and come back about 10-15 minutes later and it still hasn't done anything.. I even kept refreshing the page too!

Facebook really needs to stop changeing everything.. I just got use to the older set-up too!
*Whine Whine Whine*

One thing I noticed is that I can't filter the feeds anymore! It was very helpful when trying to do game requests or finding people's status requests. I didn't have to pick through all the posts. Now, it's going to be much harder.

Back
Top Bottom