justin bieber is no good

Quote:
Boredom. Has started 8 threads, so far tonight.

Noted.
wink.png

I don't mind Biebers music, but I hate it when little girls go crazy over him.
tongue.png
Like, to the point of screaming out his name whenever one of his songs plays on the radio.
roll.png

I went roller skating a few days ago, for my little sister's b-day party, and there were these three 10 year old girls. ((By the looks of it anyways.
tongue.png
)) Whenever one of Justin Biebers songs played, they would start screaming as loud as they could, OMG IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! and then they would try to sing along with the song.
roll.png

Quote:
But don't you just want to buy a bottle of his $60.00 perfume or his "cough~cough" cosmetics??? What woman would not want this? Have you seen the print ads or tv commercials? I am old enough to be his grandmother, who ever came up with this stuff should be fired!

Quote:
But don't you just want to buy a bottle of his $60.00 perfume or his "cough~cough" cosmetics??? What woman would not want this? Have you seen the print ads or tv commercials? I am old enough to be his grandmother, who ever came up with this stuff should be fired!

i completely agree. as i said in my last post.
''as a torture, or if donna wants me to do something donna sings justin bieber songs....''
thats how bad his music is. when he comes on tv or something, i just sit in the chair with a pillow and rock myslef to sleep...

The nail polishes under his name are actually interesting colors, that's about all I know.

My 14 y/o thinks he's creepy looking. But she thinks GSP and Mike Rowe are hot. I need to get her looking at boys her age.

I think he's a cute kid. The small bit I've heard of his music is not something I'd want to listen to, but then I'm not a fan of pop / hop or whatever they call that.
I'm surprised he evokes such strong responses from *grown ups*. Really?
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom