kalmbach feed allflock

donkeydew2farms

Crowing
8 Years
Apr 12, 2014
has any body ever use this feed. i am having trouble getting feed for my geese tsc hhasnt got a dilivery in 4 weeks this is notthe first time i am tired of this so i decided to order from chewy i ordered friday got it monday. i am not sure if they like it they are very spoiled .

has any body ever use this feed. i am having trouble getting feed for my geese tsc hhasnt got a dilivery in 4 weeks this is notthe first time i am tired of this so i decided to order from chewy i ordered friday got it monday. i am not sure if they like it they are very spoiled .
I have been using it for almost 2 years. My ladies (chickens) love it. I used to order mine from Chewy as well, just be sure to check the mill date on the bag, I received a bag once that was 6 months old, they refunded my money and sent me a replacement for the inconvenience. It only happened that once. I went and spoke to a small feed store fairly close to me and they started ordering it for me. Hope this helps

I have been using it for almost 2 years. My ladies (chickens) love it. I used to order mine from Chewy as well, just be sure to check the mill date on the bag, I received a bag once that was 6 months old, they refunded my money and sent me a replacement for the inconvenience. It only happened that once. I went and spoke to a small feed store fairly close to me and they started ordering it for me. Hope this helps
good to no.

I use it for my chickens and have had great results. Super feathery, healthy babies and my hens lay like crazy. I can definitely tell the difference in egg production when not using it. You can find a supplier in your are on their website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-142059_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-142059_Chrome.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom