Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Pics
Yeah...one night as we were getting ready to turn off the lights, I noticed a spider on the ceiling...I didn't want it to drop down into my bed when I was asleep. So, I asked my husband to take care of it for me...he threw a pillow at it and knocked it into the bed...he was laughing so hard & told me he'd never seen me move so fast...it took a bit for me to forgive him...😂
That was just rotten of him. I would have slept on the couch. 🤬

BEST,,, SAFEST,,,SUREST,,,,, Use vacuum,, tube part. Those devlz are fast in escaping.
They crawl back out of those. My Dad once sucked a bat up with a vacuum cleaner and put it back in the closet. An hour later there was a bat loose in the closet. That was a big mess.

They crawl back out of those. My Dad once sucked a bat up with a vacuum cleaner and put it back in the closet. An hour later there was a bat loose in the closet. That was a big mess.
Big difference with bats, they don't need light to see, so battie sonared his way out.
A spider has multiple pairs of eyes, but still requires light.
I never had the concern of one escaping my vacuum cleaner. This is the type of vacuum we use since it is convenient and light. Just take the power head off.
1605470888868.png

The burning down of the house,,,,, not really a good option,, but I agree a permanent solution :old

So any suggestion on which weapon would be BEST:idunno
guns.jpg

Back
Top Bottom