Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Soooo sorry to hear you lost a pet.:hugs. Any ideas what may have taken her???? including 2 legged predators:idunno

Keep an eye out since predators like to return for more.:(
Wouldn’t be a person. It’s a hawk or animal. We have been checking around our property but we haven’t seen anything.
We only let them out now when we can watch, so their freedom is limited now until we figure out what to do.
It’s so upsetting in all ways. :(

BLANCHE IS GONE 💔
My best girl Blanche didn’t return from foraging on Saturday evening.
I knew right away it was bad news as she never does that. I took the dogs and searched our whole property but not a sign.
There were no particular tell-tale feathers I could discern, either, especially since all three white birds have been molting and the coop, run, and backyard area are littered with white feathers.
I can’t even describe my emotional state of mind. View attachment 2920976View attachment 2920977View attachment 2920978View attachment 2920979
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
I said it before. I am so sorry. I truly truly understand where you are coming from. I will pray for you and Blanche. It's so hard. :hugs :hugs :hugs

I said it before. I am so sorry. I truly truly understand where you are coming from. I will pray for you and Blanche. It's so hard. :hugs :hugs :hugs
Thank you, Bob, and everyone. I just feel sick about this. The loss of any of my girls would have been terrible, obviously, but Blanche is my special girl. I’m just miserable right now.

8438df8bbc223ce6b008bd2d2a445084.jpg

Back
Top Bottom