Kate's Sassy Seramas

Here are a few of the 2 wk old chicks hatched from eggs Kate shipped to me. Cute cute cute! There's even a little frizzle.
1f60a.png
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Life has been so hectic!!! I had to sell a majority of my seramas due to not having enough time, but I still have 2 pairs and a trio. Just for fun I thought I would show you the age progression of one of my best seramas,Spartan :)

5 days

2-3 weeks

3 months

5 months

8 months

Life has been so hectic!!! I had to sell a majority of my seramas due to not having enough time, but I still have 2 pairs and a trio. Just for fun I thought I would show you the age progression of one of my best seramas,Spartan
smile.png

5 days

2-3 weeks

3 months

5 months

8 months
A wonderful bird! Sorry to hear that you've sold so many. I also sold off a third of what we had. Too much work and very little interest in serama in our area. We still have many birds, but ... The chicks from your eggs are among those we kept minus one roo that was a mean little monster. For fun they have to be as they don't even pay for the food they eat.

Life has been so hectic!!! I had to sell a majority of my seramas due to not having enough time, but I still have 2 pairs and a trio. Just for fun I thought I would show you the age progression of one of my best seramas,Spartan
smile.png

5 days

2-3 weeks

3 months

5 months

8 months

Wonderful progression pics! He's a doll!

Time sure flies by--no posts since April??? Kate, my chicks from your eggs are now grown. One hen has already hatched her first batch. A smooth feathered bird and some of the chicks are silkied so obviously she had a silkied parent. The chicks are just a month old and the hen has a nest of several eggs-getting ready to brood again.

Back
Top Bottom