Keeping track of peachick growth photos?

WOW that is alot of splits, good thing they don't express all the different colors at once i think they could look ugly. like mutts do sometimes

would it be easier to start a different thread for each kind of peafowl? like one for IB, one for BS etc? then no one would have to sticky anything. just post picts on the correct forrum with as much detail as possible? just a thought.

Autumnmfisher,
It's a good idea but the point of making it a sticky is that it would be easy to find, instead of having to dig back through all of the old threads...

If someone wanted to do this I have pics of India Blues from egg to current (only a few wks). I take them at least once a week. I did forget to weigh and measure them from day one. But can start if people wanted to go through with it.

If someone wanted to do this I have pics of India Blues from egg to current (only a few wks). I take them at least once a week. I did forget to weigh and measure them from day one. But can start if people wanted to go through with it.
This maybe a stupid question, but how do you measure a peachick? Is there a standard like there is with horses?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom