Kentucky Chicken and Peafowl traders HERE!

Normal India Blues.

peafowl006.jpg

peafowl009.jpg

To flower pot:
If you are looking to buy then some normal ok chickens then Sano would be the place to buy right now. They are really cheap and i sold some roosters there last week and they were really good looking Barred Rocks somewhere around 12-15$ in the spring but only 4.50$ now. So if your looking to buy that would be the place. But it wi;; get more expensive in the summer.

Quote:
They're still selling chickens and stuff there? I thought they were done till spring? Not like I need anymore, and I surely don't want to give anything away! I sold some chicks there about 2 months ago. I had been selling them for $3 each, but the hawks kept getting them so I took them to Sano. I got $.60 each for them. What a rip-off. They were at least 8 weeks old too!

nope sano is still selling chickens i was there last friday. Wow they ripped you of to!
ep.gif
i felt like an idiot when mine whent for 4 sumthing!
he.gif
i think ill wait for spring to sell anymore. oh and at sano you know how they have the cow and sheep sales there well the had bottle calves and these were ok 100$ calves and geuss how much they sold for?
hu.gif

It's hard to say. A lot of people don't want bottle babies. I'm gonna wait till spring and take a lot of my extra roos to Liberty. The Amish have a consignment auction there twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. If I can afford to keep them until then, that's what I'll do. I think I'm gonna sell most of my chickens, as I want to breed pures, and I will need to get a lot of different roos to start with the few pure hens I have. Too much trouble. Not sure if I'll sell my girls, I might just use them as broodies. They are all very good mamas.

Quote:
Over a 100, should have around 75 breeding age peafowl in the spring.

Have most colors except the greens, as they need heat in Ohio winters.

All these pics are of my birds.

Quote:
Howdy neighbor and welcome to the forum...We're in Somerset also, out toward Nancy. You should stop by sometime and visit our little backyard bunch of freeloaders...Said in a very endearing sort of way.

Quote:
well if you were wondering about the bottle calves they couldn't even get a dollar bid on some and the sale bill was 5$.
hu.gif

Yeah pure bread isall i got BR AND WL

Howdy neighbor and welcome to the forum...We're in Somerset also, out toward Nancy. You should stop by sometime and visit our little backyard bunch of freeloaders...Said in a very endearing sort of way.

Cool!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom