Kentucky people

I will be bringing week old Black split to Lavender Orp, LF Partridge Cochin, LF GL Cochin split to Partridge Cochin chicks to the Sadieville swap on saturday.

Matt: Not sure if you remember me but I was the 4-H Rabbit Leader back in 2005-2006 for Fayette County. Now enjoying Urban backyard gardening and finally gave up the rabbit habit about 2 years ago. Had several backyard hens but then had to give them up due to family illness priority. Looking to locate about 4-6 chicks and would like to get them mid to late June. Any help or suggestions as to someone local would be Greatly appreciated. *Mark

Live in Lexington! Urban Gardener and looking for some chicks around Mid May. Any suggestions or directions to someone local would be Greatly appreciated.

Whether or not you get chickens from any of them, a great resource - if you are on Facebook - is to look up, then "like" CLUCK (Co-operative of Lexington Urban Chicken Keepers). Depending on what breeds you are interested in, some do have some chicks or started birds from time-to-time. They are having a speaker April 14 to talk on getting started with Urban Chicken Keeping.

Southern States on Palumbo was giving away a half-dozen chicks with each bag of feed !!! I don't know if they still have them or not.

Back
Top Bottom