Kentucky people

I bought a hen today and her claws are so long there turned side ways. It doesn't seem to be hurting her but what do I do?

I bought silkies once and they had nails as long as your description. What I did was cut their nails with dog nail clippers, I prefer the ones for smaller dogs(especially when your just trimming them up or trimming them for a show).Watch out for the darker part in their nails, that's where the vein is and you do not want to cut that far down because they will bleed.

I'll be at the show to visit out of town friends who will be there. All my birds look pretty ragged right now from the breeding pen. I guess the swap is going on at the same time?
sad.png

I will be bringing week old Black split to Lavender Orp, LF Partridge Cochin, LF GL Cochin split to Partridge Cochin chicks to the Sadieville swap on saturday.

I actually don't need Orpingtons now. I just don't know how to change the things below my posts. I also might be at the Frankfurt Show and Swap, hope to meet some of you in person.
smile.png

I will be bringing week old Black split to Lavender Orp, LF Partridge Cochin, LF GL Cochin split to Partridge Cochin chicks to the Sadieville swap on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom