Kentucky people

Hi all. We're from Georgetown and have recently started with our small flock of Golden Comets, we have 9 total 2 of which have just started laying eggs.We're expecting a small shipment in of 3 baby chicks and 2 ducklings the end of the month. So excited to be joining the backyard chicken community and to have found some fellow Kentuckians

Spangled oegb,belguim quail- d'anvers,black rosecombs,and silkies
I have some shipped bantam chocolate Orpington eggs in the bator now, going on lockdown Monday. I'm pretty sure there's nothing in them, they look clear to me, but everyone says sometimes u just can't tell with bantam. Idk. Anyway, if they don't hatch, I will be looking to start a different bantam flock. Considering silkies or Cochins, cause I'd like a frequently broody breed. Do u sell silkie chicks? If so, what colors do u have?

[B
I have some shipped bantam chocolate Orpington eggs in the bator now, going on lockdown Monday. I'm pretty sure there's nothing in them, they look clear to me, but everyone says sometimes u just can't tell with bantam. Idk. Anyway, if they don't hatch, I will be looking to start a different bantam flock. Considering silkies or Cochins, cause I'd like a frequently broody breed. Do u sell silkie chicks? If so, what colors do u have?
[/B]

Cool I usually can't tell with my eggs but olmost every time they a fertile. My silkies don't lay yet but it has been olmost two years and I'm sure they are hens and one is a roo but they just won't lay!!

hey every one i live in hart co ky and i have 2 mallard drakes for they are $10 each they would make good breeders or make a good meal on the table if you are interested pm me

Back
Top Bottom