Kentucky people

Here are the chickens! White Leghorns, I believe. Two were culled today, so we have six left.

Greetings! I raise Muscovy ducks, various breeds of chickens (Brown Leghorn, New Hampshire Red, Black Australorp, SLW, GLW, BO, BCM, American Bresse, and mixes), and rabbits. I've been looking for Cuckoo Marans hatching eggs...I had one hen that was killed by a hawk
1f620.png
at the end of last year and haven't been able to find non-hatchery stock locally. I miss having barred girls and those pretty speckled eggs. Anyone know of a local source?

Woodford County, checking in.
We have 6 Barred Rock hens, 4 Partridge Rock hens, 1 Silver Lace Wings Wyandotte, and a red English Orpington rooster. Looking forward to sharing with every one

Last edited:
So... chicken math has happened here in Utica (outside of Owensboro)!
My original flock of 6 has grown to 9! We got our 3 silkies a few weeks ago... they are about 3.5 months old. Not sure on their sexes yet, but hoping for 1 or 0 Roos.

Smokey

Bandit

BoBo

Any guesses on sexes?

Hello everyone! My wife and I love in Central Kentucky in Hardin County. We are still new members to BYC. We have used this forum for the past year to help us with our flock though. Currently we have a fixed breed flock of 17 with 4 hatched chicks from them. I bought 10 pulleys 6 amberlink 3 is a brown and a RIR.

Hello everyone! My wife and I love in Central Kentucky in Hardin County. We are still new members to BYC. We have used this forum for the past year to help us with our flock though. Currently we have a fixed breed flock of 17 with 4 hatched chicks from them. I bought 10 pulleys 6 amberlink 3 is a brown and a RIR.
Welcome to BYC! Did you incubate the eggs or did a broody hatch them?

Back
Top Bottom