Kentucky people

Hope to see ya there, PM me and I will tell ya who to watch out for, sick birds and more, showing Seramas and Cochins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone going to the Frankfort swap this Saturday? I have buckeye chicks from Duane Urch coming in this week and will probably bring them. Not sure how many I'll have since they're fillers for the short order on 25 wyandottes.

Shellyd2008 and Ms. Lewis Rich , I was wondering if you could give me the information on the May 2011 Kentuckiana show. I am wondering how do I get a entry form, and all the other information I will need.
big_smile.png
Thanks

Our meet up is Saturday, May 7th in Sadieville, KY.

Folks are looking for birds of all kinds ESPECIALLY SILKIES!!!!!!

Hi everyone I am pretty new to the site, I am from Carrollton, KY about midway between Louisville and Cincinnati. I have 14 SLW, 5 BO, 5 Brown leghorns, 10 Phoenix, and 2 EE!!!

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Hope to see ya there, PM me and I will tell ya who to watch out for, sick birds and more, showing Seramas and Cochins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah....watch out for those Foleys and all their crazy kids...I think they have 20 now.
hmm.png

I am not sure if I will be there, but Jerry, Nathan and Eli will be....he is 5 this year and wants to take a call duck.
If I could get Colby to show up at a show I might come.
cool.png

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Yes it is just fun, and the show girl is just that!!!!!!
But winning is also fun!
Good LUCK
I have babies hatching as I type!
K

Briannas silkie rooster is still shooting blanks!

if you see this cute little guy at the show, I will not be far behind. Colby....if you make it to the show you will see that Eli is a real child, not just one we talk about....LOL

21841_blake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom