Kentucky people

Quote:
yeah....watch out for those Foleys and all their crazy kids...I think they have 20 now.
hmm.png

I am not sure if I will be there, but Jerry, Nathan and Eli will be....he is 5 this year and wants to take a call duck.
If I could get Colby to show up at a show I might come.
cool.png

By golly, I'm going!
big_smile.png
I won't have to work the night before. I'll have Brianna give me the tour.
Blake is too adorable. He has your smile, too...sorry Jerry! I never give you credit for anything
idunno.gif

let me know and i will get a baby sitte for the baby and Noah....can't take all the little ones to the show. They are a little young

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
By golly, I'm going!
big_smile.png
I won't have to work the night before. I'll have Brianna give me the tour.
Blake is too adorable. He has your smile, too...sorry Jerry! I never give you credit for anything
idunno.gif

let me know and i will get a baby sitte for the baby and Noah....can't take all the little ones to the show. They are a little young​

Seriously, I can actually make it! Let me know when you want your chicks.

Thanks for the hellos. Been watching the site for about a year now and had to join. Finaly had the time on a rainy day. Hope to maybe make it to some of the shows if they are close. We have a mixed flock of 18 1yr. olds and 14 about a month old.

Was going to suggest to look at post by arrianna in construction section but see now it is closed. It was a chilken hilton and disneyland put together. Alot of good ideas where in that thread.

Back
Top Bottom