Kentucky people

Thank you so much. That was a very nice critique! Now I know a lot more than I did! I was expecting several flaws,I mean you can't expect to get show birds at a poultry auction!lol But all in all they are as good as I had hoped for. Lots to work on but at least they are not total trash! I'm like you the really nice ones are way out of my means so I was just tickled to get a pair as good as these even with their flaws for what I paid for them. Which by the way was $14! Again thanks you very much. You do a cgood critique,and explain it well,you should be a judge!

frow.gif
Hello from Melbourne...

Quote:
I love how you critique also. I know nothing about seramas but was able to toggle back and forth between the pics and your description going "aha", and "ohh" learning as I read...

Anyone know of someone raising Pilgram geese who might have a young male for sale? I'm still lookin' for a mate for my girls. I have a mixed African male with them getting REAL close to being one pinch away from becoming supper for Mother's Day.

Quote:
Mary D (used to be Mojo Chick'n) has a quad of pilgrims she's looking to sell. The 'old' goose (2 year old) has what looks like a crossed beak but it was from an injury she received during shipping. The adult pair are from Metzer Farms and the other 2 girls are last year's babies from the pair. If you are interested I can send you her e-mail.

ETA: She lives in Breeding.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom