Kentucky people

I'm a homemaker - a mom, working on trying to finish our second house. Building flutes and stuff is a hobby. I sometimes sell at the Mushroom Festival in Irvine, Sunwatch Flute Festival in Dayton, and Native Dawn flute festival in Lawrenceburg. Mostly I just trade around with friends. We just had a jam session at a cave today, so I will post new videos on FB maybe Tuesday, when I get to Lex and can use Mom's DSL line.

I'm a homemaker - a mom, working on trying to finish our second house. Building flutes and stuff is a hobby. I sometimes sell at the Mushroom Festival in Irvine, Sunwatch Flute Festival in Dayton, and Native Dawn flute festival in Lawrenceburg. Mostly I just trade around with friends. We just had a jam session at a cave today, so I will post new videos on FB maybe Tuesday, when I get to Lex and can use Mom's DSL line.
Thanks for the FB link nice looking flutes indeed can't wait to see and hear the video in the cave.

im in the louisville area getting chickens soon and trying to locate the breeds i want. i would like a blue or black standard cochin, a cream legbar(i think i have a source for it), araucana, olive egger(but more of a green then dark olive) and an isbar. have any of you got these breed from anyone?

Back
Top Bottom