Kentucky people

Hey everyone. I am Chris Brown (and no not that one ha ha) and I live in Carlisle county just southwest of Paducah. First time raising poultry but I am hooked. I have 10 chickens, 4 ducks and 2 guineas. I was wondering if anyone has any birds that have started laying that they might be willing to part with? Since my birds are pretty far from laying I would like to be able to get some eggs sooner. If anyone has any they would part with please drop me a line.
Chris

Hello all! My name is Stephanie, we have a small farm in Olive Hill, KY. Eastern Ky, between Lexington and Ashland. We have B/B/S Ameraucana's, BCM's, Delawares, Buckeyes, Barnevelders and Welsummers. Working on some Olive Eggers now. Curious if anyone around us has some Ameraucana's, Cream Legbars and/or Penedesencas.

Hey everyone. I am Chris Brown (and no not that one ha ha) and I live in Carlisle county just southwest of Paducah. First time raising poultry but I am hooked. I have 10 chickens, 4 ducks and 2 guineas. I was wondering if anyone has any birds that have started laying that they might be willing to part with? Since my birds are pretty far from laying I would like to be able to get some eggs sooner. If anyone has any they would part with please drop me a line.
Chris
welcome-byc.gif

Does anybody in eastern ky or western ky have dominiques(sp?) or black copper marans?
welcome-byc.gif

Dry Ridge here. Wondering if there are any northern Kentucky show clubs? I really feel like we need a show in this area.
welcome-byc.gif
I haven't heard of any show clubs up here. There is usually a spring and fall show in Frankfort put on by the Bluegrass Poultry Assn.
Hello all! My name is Stephanie, we have a small farm in Olive Hill, KY. Eastern Ky, between Lexington and Ashland. We have B/B/S Ameraucana's, BCM's, Delawares, Buckeyes, Barnevelders and Welsummers. Working on some Olive Eggers now. Curious if anyone around us has some Ameraucana's, Cream Legbars and/or Penedesencas.
welcome-byc.gif
You could try crfarm. She has lots of nice birds and I can't keep up with all the different breeds she has.
big_smile.png
I have Ameraucanas, but they are only a month old and my Crested Cream Legbars just hatched yesterday!
celebrate.gif
But if you need a roo with that carries the blue egg gene, I have a couple of young (about 9 weeks) Super Blue Egg Layers you are welcome to.

If anyone is interested, I have a pair of Swedish Flower Hens available: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/776611/swedish-flower-hen-unrelated-pair-13-weeks-old

I have a very limited few of lavender ameracaunas at the moment and will have white ameracauna's too later this year along with wheaten/blue wheaten. I also have black copper, blue, splash, birchen, blue copper and cuckoo/blue cuckoo marans. also have crested cream legbars too!
gig.gif

I am however south of lexington but do go to Lawrenceburg for their swap meets 2x per month at the tractor supply company. Could possibly be persuaded to travel to berea tractor supply if there is enough interest

I have a very limited few of lavender ameracaunas at the moment and will have white ameracauna's too later this year along with wheaten/blue wheaten. I also have black copper, blue, splash, birchen, blue copper and cuckoo/blue cuckoo marans. also have crested cream legbars too! :gig
I am however south of lexington but do go to Lawrenceburg for their swap meets 2x per month at the tractor supply company. Could possibly be persuaded to travel to berea tractor supply if there is enough interest

I would be very interested in the crested cream legbars, and the lavender and blue Wheaton Ameraucana's! Exactly what I was looking for! How far south of Lexington?

:welcome :welcome :welcome I haven't heard of any show clubs up here. There is usually a spring and fall show in Frankfort put on by the Bluegrass Poultry Assn. :welcome You could try crfarm. She has lots of nice birds and I can't keep up with all the different breeds she has.
big_smile.png
I have Ameraucanas, but they are only a month old and my Crested Cream Legbars just hatched yesterday!
celebrate.gif
But if you need a roo with that carries the blue egg gene, I have a couple of young (about 9 weeks) Super Blue Egg Layers you are welcome to. If anyone is interested, I have a pair of Swedish Flower Hens available: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/776611/swedish-flower-hen-unrelated-pair-13-weeks-old
Whereabouts in KY do you live? And thank you for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom