Kentucky people

Does anyone in the Northern KY area have any day old chicks (or up to a week old) available? I hatched a lone Isbar chick who needs a buddy.

I've had terrible luck finding any good healthy birds in the nky area. I've decided to start hatching my own. Have a doz eggs in incubator now. Will be in there a week tomorrow (Thursday). Also my oldest boys teacher will be receiving a doz of my eggs to hatch in her classroom. I should have some in about 21 days. But don't wanna make the mistake of counting my eggs before they hatch

I live in Evansville, Indiana just across from Henderson, Kentucky and I have a 13 week old Black Australorp rooster available to anyone that wants him. He's a lovely, healthy guy and I'd keep him around if I could, but I live in the city and we're not allowed to have roosters here. He came in a batch of ten chicks that were all supposed to be females, but the hatchery could only guarantee 90% accuracy on sexing and sure enough we got one male in the batch.

If you are interested please PM me. I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you for pickup.

I live in Evansville, Indiana just across from Henderson, Kentucky and I have a 13 week old Black Australorp rooster available to anyone that wants him. He's a lovely, healthy guy and I'd keep him around if I could, but I live in the city and we're not allowed to have roosters here. He came in a batch of ten chicks that were all supposed to be females, but the hatchery could only guarantee 90% accuracy on sexing and sure enough we got one male in the batch. If you are interested please PM me. I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you for pickup.
We live in Henderson and have Australorps. If we had more hens i would take him from you in a heart beat. I hope you are able to rehome him

Posting to follow this thread. I was born and raised in South Shore, KY. (Northeast KY, right on the OH river, right in the tip of that second northernmost tip, about 45 mins from Ashland, hour from Grayson) Moved to Ohio (Lucasville) last year onto my grandparents farm, but I'm only about 40 mins from South Shore and still visit my parents a few times a week. Will always consider myself a Kentuckian! Hope to one day move back when we can afford our own farm (that'll be a good few...never). :frow

I am in northern ky, south of Cincinnati and north of Lexington. My sons teacher his hatching two dozen of my eggs. The mothers are golden comets and the father is one of my two Plymouth rocks. I will keep some of the chicks when they hatch but want to give others a chance to get some. Would anyone be interested in some when they hatch? FYI they will be pick up only. No shipping what so ever.

Hey there. I am in Stanton (Powell Co.) and just wanted to say hello. I was wondering if anyone close by (Stanton, Clay City, Mt. Sterling, Winchester, Irvine or Richmond) has any Rhode Island Red, Jersey Giant, New Hampshire Red, Dominique, Leghorns or Plymouth Rock (prefer RIR or Jersey Giant) for sale. If so then please hit me up please.

Well the leaves are beginning to fall and the night air is a bit chilly. Everyone knows what that means!! Am I the only one unprepared and dreading the oncoming winter?

So I have a couple doz eggs that are beginning to hatch. I have 6 hatched and 5 more piping. Golden comets mommas and Plymouth rock fathers. Would anyone be interested in a few?

Back
Top Bottom