Kentucky people

Hello neighbors! Im in Princeton Kentucky and we have decided to make the chicken leap. Starting our coop in the next few weeks to get chicks in the spring (really don't want to become a new chicken mommy in the winter). We have settled (umm i think too many choices) on a mixed flock of five buff orpingtons five white jersey giants and five black australorps. Any one close to me with those breeds? I just turned 30 and all my friends think Im insane for gardening canning and now chickens! I need some close chicken friends who have the chicken fever i have recently developed! :)

I'm form White Plains it's between Madisonville and Hopkinsville. I actually live closer to Greenville KY and I am in Muhlenberg County but my mailing adress is White Plains. I work all the way in Leitchfield atleast till march first when I transfer to Hopkinsville.

I grew up in graham which as you know is five minutes from white plains!

I understand that lol. Gas prices are killer. My wife drives 62 miles each way to work. We recently went as far as buying a new car. A 4 cylinder supercharged Malibu. I personally had a problem with buying a 4 banger but when I did the math our gas savings were more than the car payment itself. I grew up in the 80's and 90's driving 5.0 mustangs and z28 camaros so the 4 cylinder was a hit to the ole manhood. Lol supercharged is the only reason I signed on the dotted line lol

62 miles! Holy Shenanigans! My old clunker wouldn't make the trip once LOL.
I grew up in the 80's and 90's driving 5.0 mustangs and z28 camaros so the 4 cylinder was a hit to the ole manhood. Lol supercharged is the only reason I signed on the dotted line lol

:gig Sounds like a great car, nonetheless.
Good luck selling the chicks. :D

Back
Top Bottom