Kentucky people

So! I've decided I am not a turkey raising kind of person. So they are now for sale in Hardinsburg, Ky!!
I have a quad which consists of
1 Royal Palm tom about 2 yrs old
1 Royal Palm hen just over a yr old- she has hatched and raised 2 clutches this yr.
1 Lavendar hen 1 1/2 yrs old. Hatched and raised 1 clutch this year.
1 royal palm/Lavendar cross female about 5 months old. She was raised by my Lavender hen. She is mottled blue, & if you hatch more of this cross and then breed them back to each other they will make blue palm and lavender palm poults.

All birds are healthy and used to each other. They are not used to a lot of physical interaction, but are all nice and have never attacked anyone. They have been in a pen since early spring. $175 OBO takes all.

Looking for d'uccle chickens in Kentucky, interested in buying chicks, juveniles, or adults. Especially like mille fluer, porcelain, & black mottled. Also, interested to hear of any swap locations. Thanks for any help!!

Code:
Looking for d'uccle chickens in Kentucky, interested in buying chicks, juveniles, or adults. Especially like mille fluer, porcelain, & black mottled. Also, interested to hear of any swap locations. Thanks for any help!!

Try the Bluegrass Poultry Show in Frankfort this fall....they have a show twice yearly. There is a website. They had lots and lots at the spring show!

http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Kentucky.html

Last edited:
Hey everyone!! Does anyone know of local hatcheries close to northern kentucky? I got my first and only chicks from Mt. Healthy hatchery. I loved the hatchery but my husband wants welsummers and they don't have them. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!!

Ji
kristianhope18 has some!
Jimmy I do have some! I have an adult (5 month old) Porcline roo I'd consider selling he's show quality also I will have chicks soon and I do have Mille fluer d'uccle show quality chicks! Amazing quailty probably my best roo! I only have one chick right now but I have some in the incubator due at different dates all by the 15th and I'm sitting eggs everyday!

It was so nice last night and I wanted to sleep with the windows open. Its been a LONG time since we had. Now I remember y!!! Up at 430am with all the roosters!! LMBO!!! Oh well. I still love em!

Back
Top Bottom