Kentucky people

Anyone have any porcelain D'uccle, Silkie, or sizzle hatching eggs close to Hardinsburg, Ky? I have a broody who had been waiting on eggs, but the order fell through. Need to get something quick!

I have porcelain d'uccle silkies and sizzles the porcelain d'uccles and silkies should start laying the end of this month I do have Mille fluer d'uccles laying now and many many other rare breeds if you would like to wait a few weeks I can ship them!

I have just about every color silkie available as well as 27 other rare breeds some including yokohamas Phoenix Malays bantam splash Cochin golden cuckoo Marans silver Sebrights Japanese 6 colors of polish turkens cream Legbars buttercups Dominique's barred rocks blue laced red wyandottes Serama etc

Also have royal palm and narrgansett turkeys pied and India blue peafowl pigeons and quail for sale and will be selling hatching eggs this spring for everything except quail and I have those eggs available now! (The chickens most breeds will be laying by the first of September some already are and a few breeds maybe 3 won't be for a few months!)

Last edited:
I have just about every color silkie available as well as 27 other rare breeds some including yokohamas Phoenix Malays bantam splash Cochin golden cuckoo Marans silver Sebrights Japanese 6 colors of polish turkens cream Legbars buttercups Dominique's barred rocks blue laced red wyandottes Serama etc

Ok. I blame YOU!!! Lol U must be the lady who sold me the pair of Porcelain D'uccle at the Lawerenceburg Swap!!!! And now, I MUST HAVE MORE!!! Lol

Im actually in Southern IN - about an hour from Louisville KY - thought I would say hi and check into this forum, My name is Laura and I just ordered my 1st set of hens. They are due to ship out on Wed & love to get tips and ideas from other chicken owners. So Hello all :)

Hahaha
Ok. I blame YOU!!! Lol U must be the lady who sold me the pair of Porcelain D'uccle at the Lawerenceburg Swap!!!! And now, I MUST HAVE MORE!!! Lol
Hahahaha Why yes, yes that was me!! I have lots a lots of rare breeds 27 total! And like I said I also have peafowl quail pigeons an turkey! 25 of the breeds I own are very rare and unique!! Ill be selling all of them by spring and I'm taking orders now I'm making a list for chicks and as I get them ill call who's on my list first and either ship out/deliver/ or have them ready for pick up! So if you want any of these let me know and ill put you on the list and I can get them to my sister in laws in Georgetown!

Back
Top Bottom