Kentucky people

Hahaha
Hahahaha Why yes, yes that was me!! I have lots a lots of rare breeds 27 total! And like I said I also have peafowl quail pigeons an turkey! 25 of the breeds I own are very rare and unique!! Ill be selling all of them by spring and I'm taking orders now I'm making a list for chicks and as I get them ill call who's on my list first and either ship out/deliver/ or have them ready for pick up! So if you want any of these let me know and ill put you on the list and I can get them to my sister in laws in Georgetown!
Do you have silkies?? I am interested in having a verity of colors of silkies :)

Yes I have every color silkie besides solid buff ;-( I have some splash and white and lavander and black and some silverish colors and a few are just mixed colored! Ill have lots for sale in about a month! I can also ship eggs then they are good quality too the first silkies I ever bought when I first got into chickens I got from TS and I regret it they were the 1st and last chicks ill ever buy from a hatchery! They are the ugliest silkies I've ever seen they have large combs and waddles they are massive and they have not top knots and are not fluffy at all I don't even wanna sale them as silkies because they are terrible! One had a turned in foot but I did sale them in a group months ago cheap! Since then I learned my lesson and ordered from show breeders online and I have a decent size breeding stock one is pictured above!

Well mine aren't actually sizzles (silkie/frizzle) I do have one black sizzle though I will breed soon! I have solid white frizzled sultans! They are absolutely beautiful and unique! I haven't seen many frizzled sultans is why I got them and I figured I would either breed with a polish roo or a silkie roo! That would make a sizzle or I may breed with a bantam splash Cochin! They say not to breed two frizzed chickens together! I just bought them a month ago and they won't be ready to lay for at least another month if u were interested in those and a couple other breeds I can group some together for u if u wanna wait for those to lay spring ill be getting almost 100 eggs a day if I don't get rid of a few by then!

Hahaha
Hahahaha Why yes, yes that was me!! I have lots a lots of rare breeds 27 total! And like I said I also have peafowl quail pigeons an turkey! 25 of the breeds I own are very rare and unique!! Ill be selling all of them by spring and I'm taking orders now I'm making a list for chicks and as I get them ill call who's on my list first and either ship out/deliver/ or have them ready for pick up! So if you want any of these let me know and ill put you on the list and I can get them to my sister in laws in Georgetown!

Ok. Sign me up!! I'll PM u my # Thanks

How are your porcelain d'uccles doing?

They are doing great. They have their own pen, its smaller of course since they r so small. She started showing signs of Cocci about a week after being here. So started treatment immediately and she seems good now. But, guess that's about the norm when they switch homes sometimes.

Well mine aren't actually sizzles (silkie/frizzle) I do have one black sizzle though I will breed soon! I have solid white frizzled sultans! They are absolutely beautiful and unique! I haven't seen many frizzled sultans is why I got them and I figured I would either breed with a polish roo or a silkie roo! That would make a sizzle or I may breed with a bantam splash Cochin! They say not to breed two frizzed chickens together! I just bought them a month ago and they won't be ready to lay for at least another month if u were interested in those and a couple other breeds I can group some together for u if u wanna wait for those to lay spring ill be getting almost 100 eggs a day if I don't get rid of a few by then!

Oh, well I have 2 sizzle pens, 1 on 1st gen now, & the other on 2nd, IF they ever start laying! Lol He's been mating them for 2 months, the girls just aren't cooperating. Lol I would 2 more D'uccle pullets though, so I'll def need some of those. Can't keep JUST a pair. LMBO

Ooh Sultans!! What are there personalities like? The ones i have seen have sweetheart personalities. Do you mind posting a pic of your sizzled sultans? Do you have any to sell?

Can't remember, do you have Amercaunas and Araucanas?

Are the Seabrights flighty?

What is she? She doesn't have feathered feet. (4 months in the pic)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom