Kentucky people

Hi all! I'm located in Frankfort ky and I have 1 duckling.
I'm looking for 1 or 2 more, does anyone know where to find them close by? TSC has a minimum of 6 so that's a no go.
Looking for heavy breeds such as Pekin or Rouen.
Thanks!

Georgetown TSC says 6 ducklings or 3 ducks and 3 chicks. I have a single 2 week old duckling for sale in Georgetown. He is a Pekin. $5

We are moving to Erlanger next week and really hoping to have some BYCs! Hoping to find others in Erlanger who can help me figure out the city ordinances about BYCs.
frow.gif
Welcome to BYC and the KY thread! Sorry, but I don't know the local laws in Erlanger. Have you tried calling the city hall? I am up in Florence quite often, so if you find out that you can have them, I would be happy to help you find chickens and feed sources, even coops if you need one.

People who hatch eggs in KY, what is the best 50-100 egg incubator that requires least amount of skill/work and will do turkey eggs as well as chicken (and maybe goose). Newbie to incubation and I know methods and opinions vary vastly. I'm interested in what methods and incubators work well in KY. I'm in central KY if that matters.

People who hatch eggs in KY, what is the best 50-100 egg incubator that requires least amount of skill/work and will do turkey eggs as well as chicken (and maybe goose). Newbie to incubation and I know methods and opinions vary vastly. I'm interested in what methods and incubators work well in KY. I'm in central KY if that matters.
If you can afford it, go with a cabinet. Brinsea and Dickey both have excellent reputations. Don't get a cheap incubator because you will pay for it in the long run.

I FINALLY found the laws for Erlanger online and we will definitely be clear to have chickens! I am SO excited! We had layers for about 3 years, back at our old house. But we haven't had any for a few years now, since we've been renters. I'm so excited to be getting back into the chicken game!

I FINALLY found the laws for Erlanger online and we will definitely be clear to have chickens! I am SO excited! We had layers for about 3 years, back at our old house. But we haven't had any for a few years now, since we've been renters. I'm so excited to be getting back into the chicken game!
Congrats! I am glad to hear it.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom