Kentucky people

Anyone selling adult d'uccles in ky? Thanks!
I am in the SWVirginia area and I just posted one for free.

I have 4 silkie Roos that are not show quality but are nice birds and are a year old. I would like to find them another home. I would love to keep them but when I purchased them I purchased 8 and out of the 8 I had one that got in my duck pond when it was little and drown 6 of them are Roos and 1 is a hen. I have my white one paired off with the hen and these 4 in the bachelor pad because they chase my other hens and drive them crazy because there are too many Roos.

I live in Oak Grove KY and I am willing to give them to some one who what's to give them a good home.

I have 4 silkie Roos that are not show quality but are nice birds and are a year old. I would like to find them another home. I would love to keep them but when I purchased them I purchased 8 and out of the 8 I had one that got in my duck pond when it was little and drown 6 of them are Roos and 1 is a hen. I have my white one paired off with the hen and these 4 in the bachelor pad because they chase my other hens and drive them crazy because there are too many Roos.

I live in Oak Grove KY and I am willing to give them to some one who what's to give them a good home.
I'm looking for silkies but I live in Louisville so I can't take another roo. If you consider giving up a girlie, please let me know.

I'm looking for silkies but I live in Louisville so I can't take another roo. If you consider giving up a girlie, please let me know. 

I'm looking for some girls myself my hen is not lying at the moment she was laying on some eggs but only hatched one and I don't know what it is yet but I hope it's a pullet it is white like the daddy and is so cute. I have plenty of other hens but just the one silkie hen.

Back
Top Bottom