Kentucky people

We are in Western Ky (around the Paducah area) amazing so many Kentuckians are here!

It is, welcome. Nice to meet you. I worked in Louisville years ago and we picked up patients from Paducah to take to Kosair Children’s Hospital. How many chics do you? How is it going? Girls Boys? Ages? Etc.

It is, welcome. Nice to meet you. I worked in Louisville years ago and we picked up patients from Paducah to take to Kosair Children’s Hospital. How many chics do you? How is it going? Girls Boys? Ages? Etc.

We have 3 weeks to one week old straight run & pullets (unless it says pullets = straight run)

9 red rangers
3 new Hampshire Reds
4 Rhode island reds
10 buff orpington pullets
10 black Sex link
4 buff orpington
7 golden comet pullets

Hey guys! I live in Louisville and I have 5 hens

1 EE
1 Buff Orpington
2 Golden Comets
1 Isa Brown
1 Cochin

I also have 1 Salmon Faverolle rooster. All of them are under 1 year old. One of the GC and the Cochins are very very young. Around 3 months old.

I plan on starting a breeding group soon!

I have some large fowl chicks for sale if anyone is looking! Multiple breeds (French Marans, 55 Flowery Hens, etc.). I have some straight run chicks that are a week to two days old. $5-$10 depending on breed. We're about in between Madisonville & Hopkinsville about 20 minutes from either.

Hey there! My husband and I both grew up in North/Eastern Kentucky, specifically Nicholas County. One of our first ventures together when we were dating was raising 25 chicks and selling eggs. Now, some years later, we are getting back at it! We plan on ordering new chicks this coming spring. Wish us luck!

Back
Top Bottom