Kentucky people

Good Price

I have light blue egg layer, white egg layer, light brown egg, and now want to have a Chocolate egg, then i try for a Olive egger when the hens i get from you, since my rooster is a brown egg rooster. Let me know when you are sure they are Pullets, and if you sell them before i can get some, that be cool :),
Another reason i want this breed is they can hold there own, unlike some that are just lay back and get put on the low end of the pecking order and something i don't want to happen to new hen.. it takes a while to add new hens, good thing my polish has Amerciana mix or she be getting chased around.
Warm weather will be here when i do add the new hens to the coop, that be plus, since there are being kept inside, i think we all be happy when we can get above freezing temps.,
I sent you a private message.

Hello! I’m new on here. I’m from Central Kentucky. We just moved to this area from Western Kentucky. I’m new to the whole chicken game. I’m super excited. Any advice is appreciated.
thanks!

Hello! I’m new on here. I’m from Central Kentucky. We just moved to this area from Western Kentucky. I’m new to the whole chicken game. I’m super excited. Any advice is appreciated.
thanks!
Hi Deason, I also live in central KY. Welcome! There’s a lot of chicken folks in the city of Lexington. A group just got started on the social media site called Nextdoor. We are so happy you want to raise chickens. Good luck!🐔

thanks!
Hi, I am in central KY area too. I have a flock of 2 roosters and 16 hens. Small 36 acre farm where we raise grass fed beef, Longhorn, Angus and Red Poll. My chickens are just a hobby right now. We have a movable coop on wheels. Welcome!

Hi, I am in central KY area too. I have a flock of 2 roosters and 16 hens. Small 36 acre farm where we raise grass fed beef, Longhorn, Angus and Red Poll. My chickens are just a hobby right now. We have a movable coop on wheels. Welcome!
You have so many! I’ve been considering a movable coop.

Back
Top Bottom