Kentucky people

I have a huge trio of Jersey Giants I need to part with.... with all the bantam cochin babies hatching, I need more room! I have several new colors I am working on and need to grow out a bunch of these chicks before culling them.
These are black, huge, and beautiful!
I was thinking 60 for the trio. . . . They are out of show stock from a lady in Indiana.... Can't recall her name, but I can find it..
PM or email if interested. Can pick up in Richmond-Berea area or I can deliver to Lex.

Lots of cochin babies for sale or trade as well!
Frizzles, blues, blacks, partridge, buff, and buff frizzles, mille fleur patterned cochins, mottled, and columbians!

I have a pair of silver seabrights that are 30.
They were hatched last spring....she has laid two eggs so far. (they are project silvers)

Looking for gold or silver laced cochin bantams or more egg turners!

Last edited:
Quote:
what ya trading for it......LOL I have 4 pond ducks......
lol.png

sold it at the swap last weekend. Those wouldn't be the sebastopol pond ducks...
(yeah, I know they're geese-lol)

LOL no.....we have 4 standards, 2 magpies and 2 creasted rouens. We let the indian runners out on the pond and forgot to lock up the 2 drakes and they wouldnt leave the runners alone....if you know what I mean. They even got the poor drake.
sad.png
Off to the swap they go I guess.

Quote:
You've got to quit mixing the chicks with the ducks you know they don't like that there! And no the chicks can't swim!
lau.gif

i know it now , not sure if i'm banned from all T S C's or just the one store any tsc stores close to you?

I got some great news today!! I start my nursing classes this fall!
cool.png
I'm so happy!

My chickie babies are growing nicely...thought I'd ordered dark cornish but got cornish x's instead. Wow those things can grow! Wasn't quite prepared for birds that got so big so quick, but we're making it work.

Had one more little banty baby hatch...so tiny and cute! The goose eggs are due to hatch Sunday...maybe we'll have Easter Geese?? We'll see I guess.
jumpy.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather!!

If anyone goes to an auction in Southern KY/Northern Tn, please be on the lookout for my birds. Someone came to our house on Monday and took 4 of my bantams, along with a cage and some of my dad's things (2 chainsaws, circular saw, small air compressor, drill and bit set). The birds missing are a very nice white silkie cockerel, a red Quill OEGB cockerel (with an infected left eye, someone pecked him
sad.png
), a porcelain d'uccles pullet (with curled toes on her left foot), and a black mottled d'uccles cockerel. Surprisingly, they did not take the mottled pullet nor the mille fluer cockerel, guess we came home too soon
sad.png
Anyway, if you see them, will you please get them? I really need the d'uccles pullet and cockerel and silkie cockerel, they were the only ones I had. The cage is about 15" by 24" by 14" high, has a 1" rise on the bottom to protect toes, opens on the front and has carrying handles on the top of the cage. I tried to get someone to take me to the local auction tonight, since our vehicle is once again out of commission, but I guess it was too much trouble
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
thats awful I hope you find who took them! I cant stand people like that anyone will do anything to make that extra $$, for that surtain thing
duc.gif

Had a frind that had a bunch get stolen.

Back
Top Bottom