Kentucky people

Quote:
Get in touch with fishmesser on here. Thats my Dad, he live just outside of Georgetown closer to Sadieville he has Barred Rocks! but send him an email. Ill get intouch with him and ask for him to jump on here so send him a PM too!

Quote:
thanks for the offer. I really need the wire wrapped around the posts for the run, the linoleum layed on the floor of the coop. The front "porch" finished off and closed in so no critters can get into the house. The house divided with a wire wall with a door so I can keep chickens on one side, Roosts and poop board made and nesting boxes made, oh, and a whole cut in the house for the run and two more windows set.

Yes, that's a lot of work but I do have a roofer coming over this weekend to do the roof. I will do an update when I have more done. It's just been so daggone hot here lately and I have had so many errands to run that I haven't gotten much accomplished this week. Hope to get some caulking done and painting maybe tonight, got a lot of the trim work finished last weekend.

Hey Cindy how about that egg hatch yet I put 2 Mottled in on the 3rd, one hatched this AM the other pipped!
Bought some nice white Silkies and 3 days later one has wry neck one of the pullets of course!!!!!!!
Giving Poly Vi Sol no iron childrens Vit, I see improvment anyone know of another miracle?
AM DOING A FLOCK REDUCTION
Blue cock 09 bird Bantam Cochins
2 Slpash pullets
Mottled cockerels maybe a pullet
Partridge Silkies Proven breeders 09 birds you can see what they have produced my next seasons show birds.
20.00 to 25.00 dollars 10 percent off for 4H kids
Just out of room Really nice breeding on them all.
Some are ready for the Show ring some molting
Karen

For those of you who know John England, a good friend to many here.

I just got a call from a mutual friend that both John and his wife Jewell died in a house fire last night. I will follow up with more details as they become available. All I know at this point is that services will be at Hatcher and Saddler Funeral Home in Glasgow.
John was a regular fixture at both the Shepherdsville and Leitchfield swaps. He showed a lot of his Bantams around the state and was a buyer and seller of poultry...he will be sorely missed.

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Hey Cindy how about that egg hatch yet I put 2 Mottled in on the 3rd, one hatched this AM the other pipped!
Bought some nice white Silkies and 3 days later one has wry neck one of the pullets of course!!!!!!!
Giving Poly Vi Sol no iron childrens Vit, I see improvment anyone know of another miracle?
AM DOING A FLOCK REDUCTION
Blue cock 09 bird Bantam Cochins
2 Slpash pullets
Mottled cockerels maybe a pullet
Partridge Silkies Proven breeders 09 birds you can see what they have produced my next seasons show birds.
20.00 to 25.00 dollars 10 percent off for 4H kids
Just out of room Really nice breeding on them all.
Some are ready for the Show ring some molting
Karen

How much for the splash pullets and possible mottled pullet? I don't need any more roos, I have 2 black mottled and 1 blue that I suspect is also a cockerel
smile.png

Quote:
Oh my!!! that is so sad and he will be greatly missed! I have tears in my eyes right now. I hadn't heard anything so thanks for letting us know. Makes you love your family even more after hearing news like this.

Back
Top Bottom