Kentucky people

Quote:
Yes, Sadieville, this weekend from 7:30 til it's too hot or all sold.

Oh and there is no fee. The Marathon has waived it for us!!!!!!

Had lots of great responses! Come on out!!!!

Quote:
JC......I think it went well. WE had a bit (tee hee) of rain but there were folks in the lot at 7:30 to set up. We had more and new sellers this time and some of the folks from last time. There were TONS of bunnies and a nice variety of chickens, guineas and even some turkeys.

Most folks were there til about 1. Then the sun was pretty hot. We are really looking into doing this event next year at the Scott County Fair Grounds. There we would have a covered pavilion, water and electric.

I'd love to hear opinions, since there would be a fee for using it, and we would have to charge "dues" or "fees" for selling.

I have had a great year hatching chicks and need to cut back.

Anyone interested in

Bantam

Cochins - Partridge
Naked Necks - White and Cuckoo
Wyandottes - Black and Blue
Silkies - Partridge
D'uccles - Millefleur

I have chicks and started up to a few months old.

I am sometimes in Lawrenceburg, Shelbyville, and Louisville. Can make arrangements to deliver or can come here to pick them out.

Yolonda

P.S. I also have several extra cockerels - Quail D'anvers,

Quote:
Check your local craigslist to see what other birds the same age are selling for...or take them to a swap see what the other folks are charging and ask the same. Pullets will go for more than cockerels. Good luck!

Hello, everyone!
I am in Washington County. I didn't know about BYC until after my husband brought home some chickens from Sano and added them to my little group of Austrolorps.
I just wanted to let people know that they were sick and most of them died. That place is notorious for sick chickens, according to the State Vet's office.

I had to close my flock and am going to have the the survivors tested. None of my Aussies got sick but we will see.
sad.png

If we end up depopulating, does anyone have any ideas on how to do that? Does anyone know of any chicken processors? I can't do it myself.

These days it's hard to sell anything much less chickens. I've been trying to sell my phoenix stock and have had no luck. I would trade if somebody wanted to trade for something I'm looking for. I have a trio and 2 pair.

Hello,

Im going to be at the Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio border for 3 days and Im looking for some Sebastopol Geese and Muscovy Ducks. Also looking for Pekin or Muscovy Duck eggs. You can reach me at 810-955-6996

Back
Top Bottom