Kentucky people

Quote:
Shepherdsville start is anytime around 6:30am till ? and it is just a sale/swap (not a auction). Set up fee was $6.00 last time I was there.

spydertoys

We absolutely LOVE our new ducklings, THANKS again and it was so nice meeting you face to face
smile.png
When we finally got home yesterday (we never did find a baby pool, but we'll make do til next summer), we got the duck area ready and sat back to watch the show. Everyone was happy, Ducky is soooo happy to be around its own kind, lol. Didnt even care about us humans anymore! DD15 has claimed the one with the most black on it, the one she picked out as her own. The chickie hung around with the ducklings while we were out there and wanted to be a duckling, but I brought it inside and made a nice lil brooder for it... its not too happy right now
sad.png
I'll be glad when my other chicks hatch out so it can have friends
smile.png

080810_003937.jpg

If ya wanna see more pics. cause we took ALOT! Click here to see some of the best ones, Ducky has 5 new friends... and a chick.

Does anyone here know of a source for Welsumer chicks in the Kyana area? Eva and I would like to have a few Welsummer pullet chicks. We also would like to add some more Orpngtons,buff,blue and Lavender if we could find them locally.

Larry

I could use a few Orphingtons of the blue variety myself. Just a couple. I have a cockerel that's almost 5 months old. I would like the girls to be around the same so I can go ahead and put them in the same pen as him. I also need an Americauna roo. One old enough to go ahead and take care of business. I want a pure one as that is what my girls are. Right now my silkie roo is having fun flirting and doing the rooster thing with them. He really thinks he's hot stuff.
lau.gif
The girls just look at him and walk away most of the time.
gig.gif

Ok... thanks and she (I hope its a she
big_smile.png
) sure is cute, she likes sitting with me. Sometimes their sneaky lil boogers
big_smile.png
All your animals are beautiful........ I sat with the duckies alittle yesterday evening, of course I check on them many times during the day, just too see what they are doing.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
No blue or splash but i do have Black Coopers and Wheaton Marans for sale, i need to down size.

4 Sale

3 Hens 1 Roo. Black Cooper Marans 14 months old W. Jean lines c1 & c2 Make offer

3 pullets 2 cockerels 3 months I hatched from same. $10. each better price for all

Wheaton Marans 1 cockerel ,3 pullets 3 months old, from tisdale and davis lines $10.each

no shipping

cool.png

pop

I can't believe it... after over two months of being broody, my Andalusian FINALLY realized she wasn't going to hatch something and left the nest...Only for my Cochin bantam to go broody for the third time this year!!! She may as well forget about hatching anything this time, gonna be the good old fashioned ceramic eggs for her.

Back
Top Bottom