Kentucky people

Quote:
We did our Thanksgiving dinner last Saturday. I've been busy tending to a sick friend and taking care of my household and critters. I haven't hardly had any time to think. Her husband got home today so my good deed is done for the year.
wink.png
We spent all day putting up the Christmas tree and the decorations and the Christmas villiages. We still have lots to do because this is the only holiday we decorate for. We have storage tub after tub to empty. The porch will be covered in lights and red ribbons and bows. We usually go all around the house with lights but not this year. DH would be putting up lights till well after the New Year if we did that.
ep.gif

DH and our grandson went out in the woods and picked out the perfect tree, cut it down and brought it home. It was realy a special event for our grandson to get to be part of picking out the tree and all. He ended up sick before the night was over so he didn't get to enjoy all the decorating but there is more to do. Hopefully the fever will break and he won't miss anything.

I hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving and got to see loved ones that they haven't seen in a while. I hope everybody that participated in Black Friday, survived the ordeal. I didn't battle the crowds this year. I'm getting where I can't do shopping if it's gonna take a long time. And to deal with that mess, well, I'd rather not.
caf.gif

Quote:
Obviously the PBP pellets are best for her, but you can give her treats. Anything that would be 'good' for you (fruits and veggies) would be good for her to snack on.

PBP babies are so cute!

Thanks Shelley. I'll be glad when she actually likes her piggy pellets. I think their so cute too.

So how does she like her pellets? I was rereading this thread and it got me wondering, did you recently wean her from milk? If she's not liking the pellets, you could always mix some of her milk in with it. Decrease the amount of milk regularly and she should be good to go
smile.png

shelleyd2008: Thank You for asking about porkchop
smile.png

She LOVES her piggy pellets now, I think a couple days after I posted about her not liking her pellets I figured out what to do to get her eatin them. I did add her milk to them at 1st and that was working, then I just added warm water and let them set to make em mushy... she loved that and now shes comes running to eat them dry. Right now I'm feeding her 1 cup a day broke up into 4 feedings through the day and she knows her feeding schedule. I'm glad its been so nice the past few days I've taken her outside to play, root and use the bathroom and she loves to run all over the yard. Shes also learning to come when I yell... Here Piggy Piggy Piggy, its cute.

thechickonthehill: Thank You... shes my 1st and only one and I just love her. Its pretty cute seeing a pb piglet walking around the house. Shes just like having a puppy/kitten. When shes gets older more than likely she will be going to the barnyard... shes does good outside now in a little area for playtime until I go out and she smells me then she wants out to walk the yard with me, lol.

She is adorable, how big will she get?
I have had English Bulldogs all of my life, and somehow if ya love them you also love pigs!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Lewis Rich: Thank You. I've never owned an English Bulldog but have always liked them, I think they are so cute. I really dont know how big she will get, her momma weighs 65-75 lbs. and her dad is bigger, so we will see
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom