Kentucky people

Quote:
Bluegrass Seramas should be there with seramas, as will catwalk, though I don't know if either of them have frizzled.

ETA: ladrifter might have some there too, not sure what he's planning on taking to sell.

Last edited:
the snow is still coming down. getting deep down here in the hollow
old.gif
and i need to go to T S C

Last edited:
I thought I would show you all a couple pics of my two lil sizzles. I havn't wanted to go out and have been bouncing off the walls and new pics seemed like the right thing to do.
45538_100_5352.jpg

45538_100_5362.jpg

They are only second generation so there are still a few flaws. I have some 5th generation in the bator so i can't wait to see how they look and figure out how I am going to get then going.

Last edited:
Colby,

Would love to see you again and the olive eggers sound great..... Had two more girls go missing but I didn't see any sign of the neighbor dog.

At this rate, I'm going to have to start buying eggs.... On the plus side, my two baby chicks are now fully feathered and doing good even without momma duck watching them..

I have strange animals... I have three scovie females that love to sit on anything and this last time 1 sat on about 5 chicken eggs and only two are left... they're about 3.5 mths old....

I still have your dom roo... he's become a mean little bugger since most of the missing girls were his....

I hate the cold but love snow.... can ya have snow in the summer???
lau.gif

Same here, cold and extremely windy. I live in a mobile home and heat with electric heaters and one of them is a 220 amp and today a 110 breaker outside in the breaker box switched of and by the time DH figured out what was wrong it was very cold in here. If it wasn't for the high winds it wouldn't be cold in here. I have silkies hatching today and the weather has made the humidity in the bator and hatcher drop and I can't get it up to where it should be and I hope it doesn't affect any that are hatching or still cookin.

This mess is suppose to stop around midnight and i'll be so thankful when it does.

It will snow all night here. Half inch nothing!! It's already over 4 inches. The one time we get snow it has to be so slick I can't even step off of the porch. Oh, we got no snow at all. It's all ice!
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom