Kentucky people

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Hope to see you there I will have some started Silkie chicks to sell. Partridge Exhibition quality, parent birds have always won even at the Nationals.
Gosh show that Polish his color is wonderful!!!!!!!

from your mouth to the judges' ears! LOL!​

I am picking up a white, and blue/black as well as a white show girl. I figure, why not? The gal who has them was going ot show the blue/black but then it crowed and she can't keep boys.

I have some eggs in the incubator. I got them to replace some lost birds for a friend. But who knows! I'm crazy enough to go there.

Quote:
My grandparents used to live in Mt. Sterling, but they moved back to Grayson( about an hour east).It is a great town.

Does anyone here on the Ky thread like American games? I currently have 9 of them in my brooder( 2 week old), I dont breed them, I just have a family friend that gives me hatching eggs whenever I want them. They are pure blood American game, but are mixes of Red Kelso, Grey, White Claret, Spangled, ****** Roundhead, and Hatch. If you are interested just pm me.

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Hey any one going to the Kentuckiana show?
My fav nice folks!
It is May 21st.
I had to print a 2010 form to enter.
No 2011 yet I think it is May 4 dead line to enter?
Will be there,

Entries are due by May 12th.

ETA: ladrifter and I will be there but I'm not sure if I'm taking anything. If any it would probably be some different serama, ones that aren't so young 'looking' since they are mostly all the same age. Idk, I might try my blue cochin cock again, I think he's filled out pretty good. And since it's warm I'd be able to give him a bath this time
lol.png

Last edited:
Ms. Lewis Rich :

Are ya going Shelly? Thanks I have had a hard time finding out the info!

Sorry, yes, I edited the above post. You can e-mail R.H. and he'll send you the new catalog and entry forms. It took them a while to get the website updated for the winter show too.​

Shelley what are ya going to show, I have shown there for the last 2 years . One of my favorite shows.
Took a Best Of Breed with my Buff Silkie there last year!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If anything I'll take some other serama youngsters. They said mine were too young (the ones I took this past week to Green River), but I have some others and a few cockerels who are more 'mature' than Little Big Mouth. But I haven't decided yet if I'm going to take serama or not. I'll probably take my blue cochin cock, he looks much better (wasn't all that bad this winter) now that he's older so I think he'd do well. Might take a few OEGB too but I don't know about that.

I might just go and watch, never can tell
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom