Kentucky people

I have a problem with glue traps. The problem is 4-legged, black, and rules the house with an 'iron-paw.'

Our cat was raised by my kind and gentle husband and my rather unusual bold outspoken daughter. I use unusual because to us she's normal, but outside the family her stubborn non-strandard personality bothers some people. We got a male kitten and named him Bear. When the time came he went in to be neutered. I called the next day to find out how my boy was doing and was told "I don't know about your boy, but your girl is doing fine." SHE had been a sleeper. Dark hair, minimal external 'formations' and my boy became a misdiagnosed girl. Now we have Baby Bear.

All her growing up years we only gave her gray fuzzy mouse colored toys, nothing feathered. She is an excellent mouser, but does view them as toys. She catches them, plays with them till the 'batteries' run out, then goes to get another. She has never eaten one. She will share with the outside cats though and they take care of her 'leftovers.' But gluetraps caused an unusual issue.

I woke one morning to her squalling to find a mouse, in a glue trap, attached to her side. So no glue traps.

Quote:
Oh you have saved my life!!!!!! I'm definitely going up there in a few days, Edmonton is just about 20 minutes from me!!!!! Thank you so much for replying!!!!

You are most welcome.!! I basically use it in the "dust bowls" and around the barn for fly control. I haven't had any problem with mites this year at all and the wild birds are certainly an issue in and around my barn.

Sydney
Feather people Farm

I have so many wallered out natural dustbathes that the chickens have made all over so I just sprinkle DE all over the ground where they dustbathe. They never pay attention to the difference in color of the soil. I also add a little to their food once in a while for prevention.

Quote:
Hi,
My parents don't live too far from T-ville. They're in Fountain Run right on the Monroe/Allen co border.

That is so kool. I live toward the tn line, directly south of T-ville off highway 163. I'm really young, 22, but I bet your parents might know my dad. Next time you talk to them ask them if they know Nebert (pronounced knee- bert) Hestand. I just love byc, it's so awesome meeting great people!!!!!

Hello to my peeps from Kentucky
frow.gif

I'm looking for some Mille Fluer d'uccle chicks,eggs or pullets. If you have any please pm me. My cousin has one and I have fallen in love with them
love.gif
and would like to add some to my flock.

Thanks,
Theresa

jumpy.gif

Well I thought someone had found my peas...turns out it was a pair of hens
sad.png
So unless my male has had a sex change since last I saw them they are not mine
hit.gif

Of course I still tried to catch them, they were in town near the hospital after all. But they were much too wild.

Back
Top Bottom