Kentucky people

Quote:
Hi Mikey! Welcome to you and your wife!!! You guys are right down the road from us a piece. Go through London to visit the daughter at Union College.

im from breckinridge county been raising chickens off and on for the last 7 years i think ill have them for good now im currently raising american gamefowl a pair of rosecomb bantams and an assortment of bantams that i got from ideal hatchery 2 weeks ago plus afew cross breeds here and there

welcome-byc.gif
to the Kentucky family!!!

We grabbed our first bag of the Countryside Organics organic, soy-free feed from Sonora Farm Supply down in Sonora this past weekend, and our ladies love it.

For anyone who's interested, they carry the whole line: starter, grower, layer, and scratch, and they're also the nicest people.

Hey guys, I know we brought this up before but has anyone else considered any get together near the etown area. Probably outside etown but somewhere near? If I knew there was enough interest I might start calling around and seeing if we could find a meet up place. We can do a swap maybe next year but this would be just to find out who we have near us, and get in touch with more crazy chicken people in our area? Its just a thought.

Quote:
We would definitely be interested in a local meetup. We have two Americauna/EE cockerels that will need new homes in the next month or two, so it'd be fun to see who else is around.

Quote:
We would definitely be interested in a local meetup. We have two Americauna/EE cockerels that will need new homes in the next month or two, so it'd be fun to see who else is around.

Count me in too...

Picture of the new babies, I had 6 out of 8 shipped eggs hatch. The hen is a Black Wyndotte and the chicks are BCM's. Momma is so gentle she lets me sit in the pen and pick up the babies, she will walk over to let me scratch her neck.
51814_012.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:

Count me in too...

Me too!

Back
Top Bottom