Kentucky people

Quote:
carved my very first pumpkin and my 3 beautiful grandbabies.

You carved your grandbabies???
ep.gif

Last edited:
I have been buried under piles of schoolwork. I barely have time to even look at my chickens this last week. Then I am working all weekend. Thankfully fall break is coming up this week.

Ironically I found out one of my instructors also has pet chickens.

Quote:
What are you going to school for and what university? I'm taking online courses through the University of Phoenix for accounting. I should graduate in Sept. of '12 with my B.A.

I think it's high school...
came home from work last night at 4:30 am to see a racoon running up the oak next to the juvenile coop. The kids had been flushed outside to the run. Whew, talk about the nick of time, no casualties. Time to set the traps again.
somad.gif
The bugger had crashed through the flight netting.

Welcome to all the newbies!! Hope you all enjoy our company and useful information!!
<<<<<< I'm in Somerset.
I have a beautiful small flock of BBS Silkies(black cockerel, splash cockerel, Black pullet, splash pullet, then a couple oddball color pullets one white and one partridge).
I have a Black Ameraucana rooster over about 10 laying hens(listed in signature below).
The son has a BBR pair of OEGBs, plus a Japanese bantam hen, and a frizzle pullet.
The daughter has a pair of Splash Polish.
Will post picks soon for your viewing enjoyment, hehe!!

Have a great day!!!

Quote:
What are you going to school for and what university? I'm taking online courses through the University of Phoenix for accounting. I should graduate in Sept. of '12 with my B.A.

I am working on my associate's degree in nursing. My first degree is in animal science from UK.

Back
Top Bottom