Kentucky people

Kentucky folks in the wave 3 viewing area, they are going to a piece Tuesday at 6 on Backyard chicken problems.
I hope it wasn't last night.....been busy working the Greek Festival in Louisville all weekend....16 hr days....my OPA is barely an opa now....

My dad breeds pigeons. He use to breed canadian high fliers and tiplets when I was a child, then he changed breeds. I forget what kind of fliers he has now but I'm going to virginia monday and I will ask him. I know he also has some beautiful tame fan tails. They are so pretty!

He also has Lavats. Do you have any pigeons? My dad is free ranging them and notices they can get away from the hawk easily. Before, they were only let out at certain times and they would get picked off.

I free flew my pigeons for about a decade until the hawks got so bad I sold what was left. You just cant enjoy them for the B.O.P's. You think everything is going fine until you lose your foundation breeder or the like. I switched to chickens and the red tails, dogs and day coons have been worse on them. Maybe I should try Emu.

Back
Top Bottom